บาคาร่า Blackjack is one game that you will find in all the casinos in the world. It is a simple game in which the aim of the player is to get a hand which has its total points 21 or nearer to 21. It is thus called “21” in many parts of the world.
One of the prime reasons for the popularity of the game is its simple rules. Following are the blackjack regler you will need to know if you are planning to play it:
The game can be played with one deck, but is generally played with four or six decks. The game begins by each player, including the dealer receiving two cards. All cards distributed are face up except for one dealer card which is called the ‘hole card’.
An ace is counted one as well as eleven, depending on whether the ace will make the score go beyond 21. If a player gets cards totalling more than 21, he is said to have “bust” and he loses the game.
After all the cards are distributed, the game starts with each player taking a turn in a clockwise direction. A player has the following options:
1. Hit: If you take a hit, you draw a card from the deck. This will add points to the points you already have.
2. Stand: If you think drawing a card can bust you, you should just stand and let your chance pass to the other player.
3. Double: If you want just one more card, you have the option to ‘double down’ which will double your bet.
4. Split: If you get two identical cards, you can split them and make your hands two. You will not play for both of your hands like before.
5. Insurance: If the dealer’s open card is an Ace, there’s a chance the dealer might have a blackjack. If you go for insurance, it means you are placing a bet of 50% amount of your original bet, that the dealer has a blackjack. If the dealer actually has a blackjack, insurance money will pay 2:1. Which is equal to the money you are losing as the original bet.
6. Surrender: After you receive your cards and you get your total points, you have an option to surrender. If you do this you only lose half of your money. It is quite obvious that this option is not available if the dealer has a blackjack.
If the dealer gets a blackjack, all players other than the one having a blackjack himself/herself loses. If a player and the dealer both has a blackjack, or have the same points, the player does not lose his money. He’s paid 1:1.
If this rule is applied, the dealer, if he has an ace and a 6, is called a soft 17 (because Ace will be counted as an 11). If the dealer is on soft 17, he/she has to …